Licensed psychologists, social workers, and counselors can provide you with individual, couple, and group counseling, as well as consultation, education and referral to other resources on campus or nearby. Some common issues that are addressed, individually or in groups, include: depression, anxiety, relationship problems, stress, eating disorders, loss and grief, procrastination; shyness, self-esteem, family problems, sexuality and sexually transmitted diseases, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues, racism, sexism, academic performance, and career decisions.